Pages

1.08.2012

I'm New Here

By my name, the title of this blog, and the above picture, you can probably guess the general theme of the content that will appear within the following posts.  But you would be wrong!  Sorta.  Yes, sometimes the topics will be related to that of the superstitious or supernatural persuasion, including, but not limited to, the most popular brand of theism in the culture that I happened to have been born into.  I will cover a wide range of topics, always attempting to view them through the prism of skepticism and rationality.  I will try to make it clear when I am speculating, which I am sure there will be a fair share of.  I have yet to decide the nature of the content that will be the lead post, but whatever it is, I hope that it and the following posts will be thought provoking and will stimulate discussion, potentially informing the content of subsequent posts.  Thanks for reading and I hope you will find the information provided at least marginally interesting and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment